Today the Decision of the BIPT Council of 29 August 2023 on the allocation of the spectrum 40.660 MHz – 40.690 MHz to private radio stations for individual training, technical messaging and studies, used by radio amateurs has been published on the BIPT website:
The BIPT Council decides to allow the holders of a class A operating certificate (HAREC) to use the frequency spectrum 40.66 MHz – 40.69 MHz under the following conditions:
1. An individual authorization, an annex to the station licence, from BIPT is required;
2. The status of the amateur service is as a secondary user;
3. The authorization is valid for one calendar year and can be renewed annually;
4. The radiated power is limited to 5 W ERP;
5. The transmission modes are restricted to A1A, F3E, J2D, J2B and J3E;
6. The authorization can be withdrawn by BIPT at any time;
7. The holder shall keep a logbook stating the date, teh start and end time in UTC, the call sign of the station worked , the used frequency, the transmission mode and power;
8. At the end of each year, the holder must submit his logbook to BIPT.
Use the RAM application form for your application.
Hier vind je de volledige tekst van het besluit: