Personal Information we collect
We collect data, including Personal Information that you provide via our Website. "Personal Information" includes information that can be used to identify you as a natural person, directly or indirectly, in particular in combination with other information available to us such as an identification number, online identifier or one or more factors specific to your identity as a natural person and may include your:
- first name,
- e-mail address,
How we use your Personal Information
We only collect, use and store your Personal Information for the purposes
- of operating our Services,
- delivering, providing, improving, and customizing our Services,
- sending other communications related to our Services,
- and for providing you with information and services that you request from us.
As the case may be, we will provide you with the basis of such legitimate purposes upon its occurrence, prior to implementation of the related processing.
The Royal Belgian Amateur Radio Union (UBA vzw - UBA asbl) collects Personal Information for a variety of purposes, including the following:
- Providing you with our Services upon your request;
- Respond to an inquiry from you, either directly from The Royal Belgian Amateur Radio Union (UBA vzw - UBA asbl) or, and where applicable, subject to your prior consent, from our third-party partners;
- Providing you with customer service and support; and
- Personalize the Services; and
- Improving the operation of the Services and/or help adjust the content of the Services to the general geographic location of you and for reporting purposes.
- Whe do not share your Personal Information to third parties. We may share your personal Information with our affiliate entities.
Where mandated or permitted by applicable law, regulation or legal process, we will disclose your Personal Information to
- law enforcement officials,
- government authorities or other third parties, located inside and outside of the EU/EEA.
Where such disclosure is in accordance with due process of law and binding upon the Royal Belgian Amateur Radio Union (UBA vzw - UBA asbl),
- to the extent necessary to comply with legal process
- or meet national security requirements,
- protect the rights, property, or safety of the Royal Belgian Amateur Radio Union (UBA vzw - UBA asbl),
- or others.
Links to third-parties’ websites
The Services may contain links to third-party websites that are operated by companies outside of our control. Your activities on those third-party websites will be solely governed by the privacy policies and procedures of those third parties. The Royal Belgian Amateur Radio Union (UBA vzw - UBA asbl) takes no responsibility whatsoever for the content or information practices of such third parties and encourage you to review the privacy polices of these third parties before disclosing any information on their websites.
Retention of Personal information
We will retain your Personal Information for only as long as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it is collected. We will retain and use your Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, business requirements, to resolve disputes, protect our assets and enforce agreements to which the Royal Belgian Amateur Radio Union (UBA vzw - UBA asbl) is a party.
Individuals located in certain countries, including the European Economic Area, have certain statutory rights in relation to their personal data. Subject to any exemptions provided by law, you may have the right to request access to this Information, as well as to seek to update, delete or correct this Information. You can usually do this using the settings and tools provided in your personal account. If you cannot use the settings and tools, contact the Web Master for additional access and assistance.
Choice and Opt-Out
We may send you service communications relating to the Services we provide you via email (e.g. to inform you about changes to the webwite or revisions of our terms and conditions or this Policy). As such service communications are necessary for the purposes of providing you with our Services or complying with out legal obligations, you will not be able to opt-out from receiving them.
Updates to this Policy
If you have any question or would like to enquire about The Royal Belgian Amateur Radio Union’s (UBA vzw - UBA asbl) privacy practices, the use of your Personal Information, or about this Policy, please contact us at:
Royal Belgian Amateur Radio Union asbl
Rue de la Presse 4,