Beyond complex call systems and other systems that involve grabbing one's paper checklist to use "the procedure", let's turn to common sense.
When social media, TV news, or the news announces that a large-scale event that may require B-EARS mobilization:
- Go to the Shack.
- Report on the Provincial frequencies and stay tuned.
- The first responder makes up a list of the stations present and gives it to the coordinator.
- We are able to use a Continuous Tone Code Squelch System and program everything in advance.
- During these preparatory contacts, the network can be built up serenely.
- For those who have not received any training: the essential to work efficiently: the notion of a directed network: only one station - that everyone can hear - the Net Control is authorized to manage this network, to allocate a talk time and to avoid that stations that do not hear each other, transmit at the same time.